Semi-modular tremolo with tap tempo - Green/indigo/violet
This is one of three prototype semi modular tremolo units in a green, indigo and violet alcohol ink finish.
- True bypass
- Tap tempo footswitch
- 16x waveforms (including sine, square, triangle, random, stepped triangle, pulsed square wave)
- Multiplier Control (x0.5, x1, x1.5, x2, x3, x4 tapped speed)
- CV sync in to allow you sync the tremolo speed to an external device
- CV in for depth, multiplier and wave distort (alters duty cycle of wave)
- soft switch smooths the abrubt edges from the LFO waves and produces a softer rise and fall (about 20ms)
All CV ins are 0-5V allowing you to patch to other equipment and create an endless amount of sounds.
Email: Lifeisunfairaudio@hotmail.com if you have any questions.